Please read these conditions carefully and do contact us if anything is not clear.
Leather School® Products and Courses
Products sold in the website shop will be despatched within 2 working days of receiving the order. Goods in stock will be sent by Royal Mail 1st class. If a product is out of stock we will advise delivery time within 1 working day.
Returns for non-faulty goods are accepted and a refund will be made excluding a charge for postage within 14 days of despatch if goods are received in as new condition. A full refund plus return postage will be made in the case of faulty goods.
PLEASE NOTE If the product has been modified or personalized to customers specification returns are not permissible and a refund will not be made unless faulty.
Booking and Payment
Booking a course confirms acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Courses can be booked through our website, leatherschool.co.uk, by phone or in person and payment can be made through the website, by card over the phone, cash or cheque in person. Courses can also be paid for using Leather School® Gift Certificates.
Payment for all courses is due at the time of booking.
Acknowledgement and confirmation of booking will normally be made by email and in special circumstances by post.
Bookings are considered provisional until payment has been received.
Course Fees and Dates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and refunds
If a student cancels their booking:
- Within 7 days of booking. Fee will be refunded in full
- More than 2 calendar months of the course date. Fee will be refunded less £15 administration charge.
- Less than 2 calendar months Fee will be refunded less £30 administration charge only if place can be filled. If place is not filled fee will be non-returnable.
If a course has to be cancelled by Leather School® for whatever reason, students will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Leather School® course fees include:
- Tuition by experienced tutors, use of workshop tools, appropriate working environment.
- All necessary materials (additional charges only if specified)
If a course is cancelled Leather School® will not accept responsibility for travel, accommodation or other related expenses
Leather School may take photographs of students and their work for the purposes of marketing. Permission will be requested at the time.
Leather School® is a creative enterprise and sole proprietorship owned by John Hagger
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Use of Your Information – We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy – If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
- Storing Your Personal Data – In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Access to Information – In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
- Contacting Us – Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org