To book onto the course scroll down to ‘Tickets’
- Time: 09:00-17:00
- Workshop capacity: 10
- Price: £95
We have created a pattern for an old-school satchel that enables you to both learn lots of techniques and make something substantial size-wise that will be useful everyday!
What we’ll teach in the 1-day course:
• How to mark out leather from a pattern, cut the leather and make holes for buckles,
straps and attachments
• How to make your own lace and assemble your satchel using a lacing technique.
• The pattern and leather options for you to choose from
• Use of the right tools
• Expert, light-hearted tuition
What’s not included:
• Snacks or beverages, although there are several great options close by
NB: If you wish to pay using another payment method, including Leather School gift vouchers, call us on 07738 634136 or 01803 866788