Make Your Own Belt Masterclass
From Devon Oak Bark Tanned Leather
Make a belt that fits you – or a family member – perfectly and learn lots of leatherwork techniques along the way. Your belt can be personalised with initials, a name or message.
What we’ll teach in the 1-day course:
- A course in traditional bridle leather belt making. We guarantee you will never look at belts in the same way again!
- 10 steps to making a perfectly fitted belt made from Devon’s world famous oak bark tanned bridle leather.
Thanks for a superb weekend. I came into work this morning showing off my new belt and already have an order for a dog collar” James
The maximum number of students is 8
Please note that the Masterclass requires a minimum of 4 students for it to run.
- Teaching from an experienced tutor
- All necessary tools and materials, which can also be purchased, to enable you to continue your learning and make another belt or two at home
What’s not included
- Snacks or beverages, although there are several great options close by
Don’t forget… Your spectacles if you normally wear them!
Contact us for more information about the Make Your Own Belt Masterclass