Leather Satchel Masterclass
9am – 5pm at :
Leather School, Unit A4, Webbers Yard, Dartington, Devon TQ9 6JY
Make a beautiful leather satchel from fine Italian leather
We have created a pattern for an old-school satchel that enables you to both learn lots of techniques and make something substantial size-wise that will be useful everyday! Come to Dartington, Devon, the home of craft.
What we’ll teach in the 1-day course:
- How to mark out leather from a pattern, cut the leather and make holes for buckles, straps and attachments
- How to make your own lace and assemble your satchel using a lacing technique.
It was an absolute privilege to be able to share John’s passion for creating quality leather goods Alistair
- Cost £95
- 2 Optional extras: an inner pocket/divider £15 and a top handle £15. The extras can be decided on and paid for when you come to the workshop.
- Suitable for enthusiastic beginners minimum age 14; younger only with parental supervision
- The maximum number of students is 8
- Please note that the Masterclass requires a minimum of 4 students for it to run
- The pattern and leather options for you to choose from
- Use of the right tools
- Expert, light-hearted tuition
What’s not included
- Snacks or beverages, although there are several great options close by
- Don’t forget… your spectacles if you normally need them!
Contact us for more information about the Leather Satchel Masterclass