Leather School Kit Class
2pm – 4pm at Tanner Bates Leather Workshop, The Shops at Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6TQ
The perfect introduction to leathercraft
First, learn some Leather School Basics in an easy, fun, hands-on introduction to leather joining techniques – riveting, hand-stitching and snap fastenings. Then choose either a rivet kit or a stitch kit and make your own leather belt, pouch, phone case, notebook cover, key case or dog lead. Personalise it by stamping your name or adding die-cut design elements.
What we’ll teach:
- Construction options including fastenings
- The basics of riveting, hand-stitching and snap fastenings
- This class will give you the necessary knowledge to progress to the Masterclass
If I could I would give up work and go and spend my time with John in that lovely workshop I could not think of any thing better. Stephanie
- Cost £30 (payable in advance)
- The maximum number of students is 8
- Suitable for leathercraft beginners and over-12s
- your spectacles if you normally need them!
- A set of tools, some of which can be bought at the end of the workshop