10 am – 4.30 pm at Tanner Bates Leather Workshop, A4 Webbers Yard, Webbers Way, Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6JY
Make your own leather apron using traditional hand-stitching and riveting techniques.
For a Tinker, Tailor, Blacksmith or Carpenter –
Perfect for just about any workshop job or to use in the garden. You could even use it as the hardiest cooking apron in the world!
- Cost £125
- Suitable for enthusiastic beginners minimum age 16. Younger only with parental
- The maximum number of students is 10
- Please note that the Masterclass requires a minimum of 4 students for it to run
- All necessary tools and materials, which can also be purchased, to enable you to continue your learning,
and make another Apron, at home.
- Teaching from an experienced tutor
What’s not included
- Snacks or beverages, although there are several great options close by
- Don’t forget… your spectacles if you normally need them!